Here is the recipe I use for muscle cramps:
- 10 drops Rosemary essential Oil (http://www.57aromas.com/category/essential)
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops Marjoram essential oil
- 10 drops of Clove essential oil
- 30 mL of Carrier Oil (I use Sweet Almond) (http://www.57aromas.com/details/Sweet-Almond-Oil)
You don’t have to use the oils I’ve provided in the above links. However, these oils are quite reasonable in price and the selection is also very good. Be careful with the Clove oil. If it gets in the eyes it’s a bugger. Also, if you have a reaction, you can reduce it if you like. I find that Clove Oil give heat and it also helps with pain.
© 2015 All Rights Reserved