How to find the street in front of your house in Google Earth
1. Open Google Earth
2. Go to your Layers section of the sidebar, uncheck everything but the Roads, Street view & Boarders and Labels in layers.
3. Type your address, street, state and Zip into Fly To section of the Search section of the sidebar and hit enter
4. Google earth should fly right to your house
5. Zoom into the camera near your house until you see this:
6. Double click on one of the cameras to enter the 360 bubble, or single click to bring up a dialog where you can enter the bubble. I’m double clicking to get this one:
7. Use your mouse to scroll around in 360° at this point and even move to a different “bubble”, when you see the camera’s like this, just double click on the camera image to move to the next one:
Now… you know that I changed the location between steps 5 & 6 so that my mom doesn’t get any new stalkers. But, I do give you step by step how to do this. To get out of the 360 view, just click the “Exit Photo” at the upper right of Google Earth like what’s circle in the image below:
That’s all there is to it, so go have fun and be mortified at how easy it is to “find” you from anywhere in the world. Now don’t get paranoid… these people could find you anyway, all here is shown based on the public of information act and can easily be seen by driving down your street. That’s not to say that you have to like it, mind. It doesn’t bother me, tho. I mean, if they have your address, they can just drive by.
— Fizz —